Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My New Year So Far

So it is two weeks deep and hey the year is pretty sweet. Sold my custom for the Almighty Dunny Show. Finished the catalog I was working on (finally). And I invented a way to make gold... Ok that last one is pure fabrication, but hey two outta three ain't bad. That last one would have been great...hmm. Well no use crying over spilt milk. Anyway, I feel the creative juices flowing and I am developing ideas.

This year I want to try new things so I will be working on a custom series this year. and the blanks have arrived! Still working out the details but I hope to start work on these bad boys in the next week or so. I have only been customizing for a year so I may be biting off a bit more than I can chew, but hey you can't succeed if you don't fail. Any who, for anyone interested, I will be posting progress pics on twitter and flickr. Should be fun :)


The troops have arrived. It's almost go time.

No comments: