Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am ALIVE!!

So week one of my double life is coming to a close. I have been living off of two hours of sleep a night. Last night i slept well though. It wasn't too bad but I am going to take it easy on the weekends to be able to keep it up. I am literally home 3.5 hours a day during the week. I am a workaholic so I think of it as a challenge.

I think the most impressive part of this is that I have done this without a single drop of Red Bull. It was hard, I won't lie. I did buy a can but I did not consume said can. It sits on my desk at work. I will abstain until next week and see how it goes. However, if I do start drinking it again I will not drink as much. Mostly because I have to be careful not to interrupt my careful ecosystem. I f I do not get those two hours I will have a big problem.

I finally got to see my familia. My cousins were like hey stranger. Anyway, I am alive and not too worse for wear. I am going to try to work on my own stuff on the weekends because I want to keep my dream going. Having my own t-shirt line has been that for me as long as I can remember and I am not stopping until I accomplish that. I have many aspirations but that is by far my most consistent one.

Side note: I still have that headache. My excedrin supply is dwindling. And I think I need to invest in a case of gum.

No comments: