Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Insomnia

Been a weird couple of weeks. Not sleeping much and it is screwing with my productivity, tried going to sleep early and i fell asleep and woke up an hour or so later and couldn't go back to sleep. I'm averaging 2-3 hours a night. Not always pleasant.

On the other hand I have been invited to submit a piece for a charity event. This is awesome and for a really great cause. I will post more once the piece is done. This one has been hard to start. I wanted to do a really cool piece but my creativity is a little off right now. Probably lack of sleep.

Also my temporary Squarespace site is up and other than a few frustrating moments, has been pretty cool. It allows you to manage your stats and that is super awesome. if I can find a happy medium I may continue to use it even after I do a rebuild.

In other news, I am working on treatments for story ideas and hope to start some story boarding. I don,t really want to think about character development but it is a necessary evil.

No comments: